Registration will close when the maximum of 118 conferees is reached or by September 1, 2024 (whichever happens first).
Abstract submission deadline: JUNE 1, 2024
The ICBEM meeting is open to all interested scientists on a first-come basis until the limit of approximately 100-120 conferees has been reached. Registration will open January 2024.
Registration Cancellation Deadline: August 1, 2024
|Participation in all scientific talks, poster sessions, discussions, all meals (including opening and closing dinners), program book, networking opportunities.
|Same as above
Includes Welcome Reception, Tivoli Park Dinner and Gala Dinner - NO access to scientific talks or poster sessions
* If you need to use a personal card to register your guest, please see the instructions below
Register as an Attendee
1. Create a user account. Registrants must first create a user account on this site. As part of that process, you will be asked to submit their contact information and a few demographic details.
2. Complete the registration form. Payment for the conference ticket and guest fees is done through the ICBEM website after creating your user account and logging in. Registrations will not be confirmed until payment is received in full.
3. Reserve your room. After registering for the meeting, the conferee is given instructions for hotel reservations and codes for the ICBEM Group rate. Room share for trainees is available after registration is completed. No deposit is required for reserving a room.
4. Abstract submission after registration fee payment. Abstracts are required for all speakers and poster presenters (see Overview page for instructions). Abstracts must be submitted no later than June 1, 2024 for inclusion in the conference program book. After that date, poster presenters can still submit abstracts, with their inclusion as an insert. Please note the following constraints on abstract submissions:
The conference registration fee (either standard or student/postdoc) covers all included activities and meals, including the opening and closing dinners.
Please refer to the cancellation policy below for details on cancelling a registration.
Social Guest Registration
Guest fees are only required for those seeking to take part in the dinners or excursion but have not paid a registration fee. Registration and guest fees are listed above.
Tickets for social guests (to cover their access to dinners) may be purchased at the same time as conference tickets or after registering for the conference.
If you need to pay for registration separately from purchasing tickets (using two different credit cards), then you must complete your registration payment FIRST, then email us with your additional ticket request.
We will add it to your registration record and send a separate invoice for the social event tickets.
Other young scientist support
The International Society for Neurochemistry (ISN) provides travel awards on a competitive basis to young scientists who must be ISN members; joining ISN is easy and membership fees are very low for students and postdocs. You can join ISN here.
Room rates, use of meeting facilities, and food-beverage costs for the ICBEM conference are based on the number of room nights booked. We therefore ask that all conferees stay at one of the conference hotels so we do not incur surcharges for failure to meet minimal requirements for conference rates. Conference registrations and room reservations will be cross-checked, and, to help pay for any surcharge costs, conferees who do not stay at a conference hotel will be assessed an additional $100/day registration fee that must be paid prior to receiving conference credentials, ID badge, program, etc. By registering and paying the registration fee you confirm that you have read the above conditions and agree to pay the $400 higher registration fee upon arrival at the conference if you are not staying at a conference hotel.